Are you responsible for implementing a Lean Six Sigma program in your organization and need to start by training the high-level champion(s) and project sponsor(s)? If so, let us provide you with our Lean Six Sigma materials for champion training. They are so popular that many leaders ask to use them as an ice breaker course with their leadership team. A simulation is used to break down barriers between participants and quickly engage the entire class in trying to solve a business problem which threatens the simulated company’s existence! Champions are taught the value of Lean Six Sigma as well as the methodology which is applied to projects. They experience each of the five phases of a project by applying it to a simulated project environment. At the end of the training, they are led to discuss their role and responsibility as the program/project champion and or sponsor. The time commitment required for this role as well as project review responsibilities is reviewed, and the training culminates with a discussion about how to apply this in their area of responsibility. The training can be customized to be conducted in 1-2 days per the organization’s needs and objectives. Included content:
- Agendas and recommended timetables
- Complete set of Powerpoint presentation slides with training notes, 200+ pages of powerpoint slides covering all DMAIC phases and key tools used by champions
- Facilitator’s guide to running the simulation at the champion level and including list of materials required and templates to print
- Printable pdf format file, which includes all instructor powerpoint slides as well as background slides/pages, which can be printed and used as a Six Sigma book and reference for training and beyond training as the student continues to sponsor Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Rights included to use and modify content.
- See attached example of one of the 8 Champion Modules. Welcome_Intro_Champion.